Users online

Please do not re-upload my creations and claim them as your own, if you want to share my stuff, you're welcome to link back to my blog.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

5th posepack -requested- female poses

My fifth posepack, it contains 6 poses, inspired by a facebook friend's of mine "poses I want" album, I hope you like them :) They are compatible with the poseplayer poselist.

for those who prefer using the codes, they are:
a_wishlistpose1
a_wishlistpose2
a_wishlistpose3
a_wishlistpose4
a_wishlistpose5
a_wishlistpose6
a_wishlistpose1
a_wishlistpose2

 a_wishlistpose3

 a_wishlistpose4
a_wishlistpose5
a_wishlistpose6
                                              
Feedback is welcomed and appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. It is very cute that you can made it from different pictures. I like pose #6!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Share